We compare, review and rate the best bitcoin casinos for you to play at online. Out of all the Bitcoin Casinos which one is the best? Find out below.
Best Bitcoin Casinos
|Slots.lv Casino||$5,000||Read Review|
|Planet 7 Casino||$4,000||Read Review|
|Ignition Casino||$1,000||Read Review|
|Café Casino||$5,000||Read Review|
|Bovada Casino||$3,000||Read Review|
|Silver Oak Casino||$10,000||Read Review|
Bitcoin is a digital payment method that was introduced back in the year 2008. The digital payment method is commonly used in the online gambling business. Bitcoin casinos enable players who do not have a bank account or credit card system to sign up for online casinos. Players from certain jurisdictions where online casino transactions are difficult to process, use the service to conduct their dealings.
How to use the Bitcoin at Online Casinos
A player will be required to have a digital wallet to be able to make online gambling deposits or other transactions using Bitcoin. A lot of online wallet sites are available that can be used to set up the digital wallet. Some of the most commonly used include Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Wallet. Players can also use these sites to purchase or sell coins the currency of their choice. After creating the digital wallet, the player will be expected to link their bank account to the Bitcoin wallet.
How to make a deposit at an online casino using Bitcoin
The depositing process begins with entering the wallet’s information and the amount one wishes to deposit to the Bitcoin online casino. Many online betting sites accept Bitcoins and others keep on adding every month.
Benefits of using a Bitcoin online casino
- Bitcoin online casinos operate in any jurisdiction where online gambling might be prohibited. Even players from countries where governments have attempted to prevent online casino transactions can access the Bitcoin casino services.
- Bitcoin currency is not subject to any currency devaluation. No central bank regulates the payment system as fiat currency. The digital payment method does not have any charges for transactions when processing payments.
- The games offered at Bitcoin online casinos have been proven to fair and legit. The games offered employ cryptographic algorithms which can be verified to make sure that the outcomes of the spin or roll of the dice were obtained through a random procedure. Players are provided with a button on their device screen with which they can verify the results of their bet.
- Bitcoin casinos offer their players anonymity. Players who value their privacy are best served by this payment method. Individual transactions done by the players do not have a name attached to them; hence it is not possible to tell if one has been depositing money to the gaming site. Players are also offered plenty of other options to ensure privacy when transferring funds.
Games offered at Bitcoin online casinos
Bitcoin casinos offer almost every type of online games. The type of games offered vary from one site to another. Most of the mainstream gambling sites have slots, video pokers, and plenty of table games such as Blackjack. Other gaming sites have other gambling forms such as sports betting, bingo among games that can be played with bitcoin.
Popularity of Bitcoin online casinos
Bitcoin is the most popular payment method despite the existence of many other cryptocurrencies. It is the most accepted payment method across the world. Many gaming sites that accept the online payment method, and new ones keep joining every month.
Bitcoin casino software
High-quality software developers such as SoftSwiss offer games to players using the virtual currency system. The software developer is currently a key player in Bitcoin-centric sites. SoftSwiss designs games that are fair and provide players with an exclusive anonymity. The software developer provides players with the ability to process transactions using various currencies. The better known SoftSwiss powered gambling sites include Betchain and Bitstarz.
CoinGaming is another software developers that provide secure solutions to operators interested in setting up an online gambling site that is fun and trustworthy. The company offers more than 250 games that can be accessed in Bitcoin online casinos. CoinGaming is a trusted member of Bitcoin Community, and it is licensed and regulated in Curacao.
Frequently asked questions about Bitcoin online casinos
1. Do Bitcoin online casinos charge depositing fees?
Most Bitcoin gambling sites do not charge deposit fee.
2. How safe are Bitcoin gambling sites?
Bitcoin betting sites are secure provided one is extremely careful their funds. The player should be careful about their personal information when it comes to cash safety. The private keys linked to the currency should be kept safe to prevent it from being spent by another person.
3. How does Bitcoin ensure players’ privacy?
Transactions are not connected to the players’ names or other personal details. There is no way one can trace the transaction back to the owner of the digital wallet. There are other services offered to ensure players’ safety.